1. Site Covered
Your privacy is important to ReadyPayGo (“RPG”), and we go to great lengths to protect it. This Privacy Statement applies to the online collection of personal information via the RPG websites and mobile applications operated by RPG and its worldwide affiliated companies and subsidiaries. This Statement does not apply to information collected in any other way, including offline. This website may contain links to sites maintained by others. This Privacy Statement does not reflect the privacy practices of those sites.
2. Information Collected
We collect information about our users in three ways: directly from the user, from our web server logs, and through cookies. We use the information primarily to provide you with a personalized Internet experience that delivers the information, resources, and services that are most relevant and helpful to you. We don’t share any of the information you provide with others, unless we say so in this Privacy Statement, or when we believe in good faith that the law requires it.
3. User-Supplied Information
When you register for our services or order products via our site, we ask you to provide some personal information, for example, your name, address, phone number, email address, payment card information, and/or certain additional categories of information resulting from use of our websites and services, such as research requests. We keep this information in a contact database for future reference, as needed. We may use certain information you provide to offer you products and services that we believe may be of interest to you. If you don’t wish to receive such offers, you may opt out (unsubscribe) within the communications you receive from us.
If you contact us for customer support, we may ask you to provide information about your computer or about the issues you are trying to resolve. This information is necessary to help us answer your questions. We may record your requests and our responses for quality control purposes.
4. Web server logs
When you visit our website, we may track information about your visit and store that information in web server logs, which are records of the activities on our sites. Our servers automatically capture and save the information electronically. Examples of the information we may collect include:
• Your unique Internet protocol address
• The name of your unique Internet service provider
• The city, state, and country from which you access our website
• The kind of browser or computer you use
• The number of links you click within the site
• The date and time of your visit
• The web page from which you arrived to our site
• The pages you viewed on the site
• Certain searches/queries that you conducted via our website(s)
The information we collect in web server logs helps us administer the site, analyze its usage, protect the website and its content from inappropriate use, and improve the user’s experience.
6. Third Party Services
7. Protection of Information
We have implemented certain appropriate security measures to help protect your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Also, we store the information about you in a data center with restricted access and appropriate monitoring, and we use a variety of technical security measures to secure your data. In addition, we use intrusion detection and virus protection software. However, please note that we cannot guarantee that unauthorized persons will always be unable to defeat our security measures.
Also, please note that we may store and process your personal information in systems located outside of your home country. However, regardless of where storage and processing may occur, we take appropriate steps to ensure that your information is protected, consistent with the principles set forth under this statement.
8. Use of Information Collected
We may use the information we collect for the following reasons:
• To provide you the best Service possible and communicate the available services to you. We may also use the information to respond to questions or concerns you have about RPG services.
• To make sure the information we are sending out is the best fit for our users.
• As required by law.
9. Access to information
We will not sell, rent, or lease mailing lists or other customer data to others, and we will not make your personal information available to any unaffiliated parties, except as follows:
• To agents and/or contractors who may use it on our behalf or in connection with their relationship with us (for example, we may use third parties to help us with promotional campaigns).
• As required by law, in a matter of public safety or policy, as needed in connection with the transfer of our business assets (for example, if we are acquired by another company or if we are liquidated during bankruptcy proceedings), or if we believe in good faith that sharing the data is necessary to protect our rights or property.
10. Age Requirements
To use this site you must be over the age of 18. By using this site you agree that any information we collect will be from individuals over the age of 18 and you agree to indemnify us from any claims that a user from your account or device was under the age of 18.
11. Correcting and Updating your information
You may cancel your registration or update your preferences at any time. If you don’t want to receive information about our products or services, please update your account preferences (where available), check the appropriate box when registering, and/or utilize the “unsubscribe” mechanism within the communications that you receive from us.
If you have any additional questions or concerns related to this statement and/or our practices, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail your request to 800 W. Main Ste 1460 Boise, ID 83709
PRIVACY STATEMENT CHANGES
If our information practices change in a significant way, we will post the policy changes here. This Privacy Statement was last updated on 01-28-17.